Hi guys, as you might know, I am a big fan of smoothie(bowl)s, soup and cakes. Since I started my blog I tested a lot of different kitchen tools, just to find out what’s best to use for my recipes. Today I created a delicious red fruit smoothie with a new blender. I tried lots of different blenders last year, so when I received this big boy, I immediately wanted to create new delicious recipes! Before I give you the recipe for this easy, fruity drink, let me tell you my opinion about the Froothie Optimum 9200.
When Froothie, a company from Australia, asked me to try their blender, I was very excited! As a real foodie, you can never have enough kitchen tools, but it’s important to choose the right stuff. Two years ago, I switched to using a high performance blender. These can be really expensive, but definitely a worthwhile investment, especially when you use it very often or you want to make your kitchen tasks easier.
My first impression of this blender was great. It’s a 2 liter, solid machine that does what a blender needs to do. I always compare blenders with cars: it’s all about power and speed. I tried different recipes with the Optimum 9200A to test it, and I was really surprised what this kitchen tool could do. It’s super quick and easy to use.
WHY DO I LOVE THIS BLENDER?
- It’s super easy to clean: you can just remove the jug, fill it with water and soap. Turn the blender on and it blend for a couple of seconds. Rinse, and that’s it!
- This blender is extremely powerful. I tried different recipes like: hummus, nut butter, soup, smoothie bowls and mixtures for cake, and it could handle them all.
- I totally love the look. It’s very basic and different colors are available.
- The capacity of 2L. I wanted to make soup for 6 persons and it was possible to blend all of it at once.
Technical specifications from the offical website:
I’m very excited about the blender and it is definitely one one the best blenders I used. I haven’t found a similar blender like the Optimum 9200A in the Netherlands. No, it’s not cheap, but definitely worth it. You can use it for almost every recipe: spread, soups, cakes, smoothies, nut butters and dressings.
Checkout the recipe of this smoothie down below!
- 100 grams of frozen raspberries
- 3 strawberries (large)
- 45 grams of cucumber (in cubes)
- 150 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chiaseeds.
Mix all the ingredients in the blender until smooth and juicy.
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Do you want your own SUPER blender? Make sure you check Froothie’s website. Share your picture with me or leave a comment below 🙂