Hi guys! Here it is! My first food video! Checkout the video and let me know what you think! Grab your hands on the recipe down below.
PREPTIME 10 minutes
COOKTIME 30 minutes
PORTIONS 4 servings
- 1 white onion
- 3 gloves of garlic
- 300 grams of carrot, chopped
- 500 grams of pumpkin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- pepper & salt to taste
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium-low heat. Add garlic and white onion and cook until onions are soft.
- Add cumin, black pepper and smoked paprika en stir until all combined.
- Add all of the carrots, pumpkin, vegetable broth, and a little bit of black pepper. Raise the heat to medium-high.
- Let the soup simmer for about 25 minutes.
- When carrots and pumpkin are completely soft, let it rest for about 5 minutes before mixing.
- Mix the soup until smooth in a blender of with a mixer.
- Add a little bit of hot water when soup is too thick and a splash of lime juice.
- Serve the soup in bowls and add coconut milk and a little bit of pepper or coriander.
This recipe is super easy to make, but definitely one of my favorites. I always love food that’s ready in 30 minutes or less, and it contains ingredients you probably buy every week. So, a lot of reasons to save this one! Enjoy!
Enjoy a few Vegan Spring Rolls with Teriyaki Tofu for a healthy lunch or dinner that’s packed with fresh vegetables! Vegan, gluten-free & ready in