HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS! Look at this amazing, delicious BUNDT CAKE. This old-fashioned recipe reminds me of my grandmothers cake when we were young. It’s the tastiest cake for Christmas and Thanksgiving and you can make it! I made my own twist with the taste of vanilla in it. So this cake is not only incredibly tasty, no, this is a SPECIAL one. A big winner to me!
PORTION 1 cake (12 portions)
For the cake:
- 350 grams of all-purpose flour
- 300 grams of plant based butter, softened
- 250 grams of granulated sugar
- 230 ml of almond milk
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- a pinch of seasalt
- cooking spray
For the glaze:
- 300 grams of powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prehead the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 12-cup bundt-pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Place butter and sugar in a foodprocessor and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix until all combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and make a stir. Add almond milk and and mix until fully incorporated.
- Then add the rest of the dry ingredients and stir until all combined.
- Pour the batter into the bundt-pan and spread it well. Place cake in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes. It’s ready when you insert a toothpick into the middle of the cake and it comes out clean.
- Let the cake rest for about 10 minutes.
- Make glaze: just mix powdered sugar with almond milk and vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Pour the glaze over the cake and serve.
I hope you all enjoy the holidays and just eat what YOU want WHENEVER you want. These days are not about restricting or getting all your vitamins. These days are about love, giving and joy. Don’t forget that and just live in the moment!
Give this easy recipe a try and let me know how it turned out for you! What’s your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? Let me know in the comments below, and maybe I’ll try it!