A brand new breakfast recipe again! I use chiaseeds for a couple of years now. They’re high in omega 3 fatty acids, protein and fiber. It makes you feel full and satisfied for a couple of hours, so I eat this power breakfast when I have a busy morning! Furthermore, this easy pudding needs to be prepared the night before, perfect for on to go!
PREPTIME 5 minutes
RESTTIME 1 night
PORTION 2 servings
- 8 tbsp chiaseeds
- 450 ml (2 cups) coconut milk
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- toppings of your choice: fresh fruits, granola, nut butter, etc.
- Stir together chiaseeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, mashed banana, cinnamon and divide into to jars.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes and give it another stir. Cover jars and put the mixtures in the fridge overnight. The chiapudding should be thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick enough, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for half an hour.
- When ready to serve, add your favorite toppings like berries, banana, (pea)nut butter or granola.
- When you take this breakfast ‘on the go’ cover jar with toppings and take it with you! Yummy 🙂
Do you take time to make your breakfast? No? Give this a try! Please let me know how this recipe turned out for you!