Are you, like me, a huge fan of Nutella or just chocolate? If the answer is yes, this recipe with twist is the one for you. It’s a delicious, sweet spread for on toast or to add it to your oatmeal. It’s ready in no time and is full of powerfoods. What more could you ask for? ; )
- 250 grams cooked chickpeas
- 50 grams cacao
- 6 soft Medjool dades
- 1/2 teaspoon vanille extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon nutbutter (I used tahin)
- 100 ml water
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia.
- Core dades and let them soak in hot water.
- In a blender or in a food processor, combine all the ingredients except water.
- Puree until the mixture is smooth, about 30-60 seconds. Add water 1 tablebspoon at a time to create the desired consistency.
- Not sweet enough? Add a little bit of stevia.
TIP: Replace the chickpeas for black beans. When you use canned beans and they’re a little salt, reduce the salt in this recipe to just a pinch.
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Share your picture with me or leave a comment below 🙂
Oh, and! You can find this recipe and lots of other healthy snacks overhere –> http://fitcode.nl/gezonde-snacks-tussendoortjes.