Good morning! It took a little time, but here it is! My amazing recipe for these granola-peanutbutter-chocolate cups! These cups have it all! The crunchy taste of granola, peanut butter and chocolate! What do you want more? I made lots of chocolate recipes lately, but this is definitely my number 1. Have you tried them already?
PREPTIME 15 minutes
RESTTIME 2 hours
PORTION 8 servings
- 170 grams granola
- 70 grams chopped hazelnuts
- 40 grams maple syrup
- 50 grams peanut butter or other nut butter.
- 60 grams peanutbutter
- 150 grams dark chocolate.
- Optional: chopped nuts.
- 1. Combine all the ingredients for the bottom in a mixing bowl and mix well with your hands. The mixture should be stick together. When it’s not sticky, add more maple syrup. If it’s too liquidy, add more granola.
- 2. Transfer a handful of the mixture in every muffin mold and freeze until sticky (about 1 hour).
- 3. Remove them from the freezer and fill the cups with 1 tbsp op peanut butter. Freeze again until firm, about one hour.
- 4. Melt dark chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. It helps when yo add a little bit of coconut oil.
- 5. When chocolate is melted put it on top of the granola cups. You can add some extra chopped nuts, but this is totally optional. The chocolate will harden fast because the peanut butter is cold.
- 6. Store the cups in the fridge until chocolate is completely harden and crunchy.
- TIME TO SNACK!
Thanks to Elavegan for sharing this amazing recipe!!! I really love it. Please let me know when you made these cups too and share your picture with me!