I love chill mornings and an extensive breakfast. I could eat these fluffy pancakes any time of the day but I like them best in the morning. It takes a little time, so I only make them when I’ve enough time. Perfect for the weekend! These pancakes are amazing with fresh fruits, peanutbutter, plantbased yoghurt, or whatever you like! It’s your party!
PORTION: for 6 pancakes (1 person)
PREPTIME: 5 minutes
BAKETIME: 10 minutes
- 75 grams buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 3 tablespoons plantbased yoghurt
- 40 ml almondmilk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Toppings of your choise
1. Beat the egg in a large bowl until light and add almondmilk and cinnamon. Add the mashed banana, buckwheat flour, yoghurt and bakingpowder until fluffy combined.
2. Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
3. Use a small cup to spoon batter onto skillet. Gently spread the batter into a small circle. Bake this for 3 minutes until edges look dry.
4. When bubbles start to appear and pop on the top surface of the pancakes, turn them over.
5. Bake the other side for 3 minutes. Once flipped, cook another 2 minutes until lightly browned.
6. Serve with your favorite toppings. I used fresh strawberries and coconut yoghurt!