This chocolate mousse is not just a healthier chocolate mousse, it’s also one of the best easy desserts to make! Are you a chocolate freak just like me? You should really give this a try! It’s made with natural ingredients, and one of them is… AVOCADO. As you know, I’m obsessed with avocados, but I never used it for my desserts. Enjoy this chocolate bomb!!
PREPTIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
PORTION 4 servings
- 120 grams of dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 ripe bananas
- 75 ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt.
- Place the chopped dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 30 seconds and stir well. Repeat this until chocolate is melted.
- Remove pits from avocados. Cut in little pieces and scoop into a foodprocessor.
- Add bananas, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy. Taste and add almond milk when too thick, or sea salt to taste.
- You can serve immediately as pudding, but when you want mousse, refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Optional: add with fresh berries and coconut cream.
This recipe reminds me of the holidays…I’m already excited about that!
Give this easy recipe a try and let me know how it turned out for you! What’s your favorite dessert? Let me know in the comments below, and maybe I’ll try it!