Proteinbars are one of my favorite snacks for on the go or after a workout. But sometimes, I think they’re really expensive (especially the ones I’m crazy about). Today I have a recipe for homemade protein bars for you in cooperation with Personal Protein! It’s easy and you just need 5 ingredients!
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine oatmeal and protein powder.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine vanilla flavor drops, melted coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until it looks sticky but crumbly.
- Add almond milk very slowly and mix everything until combined and holding together.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and place the mixture in the pan. Press the mixture down.
- Let it rest for 40 minutes in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut in 4-6 bars.
Aren’t they delicious?