Yaaaay! Another chocolate recipe! I can’t get enough of it 🙂 This time I made a healthy snack, made of dades. These energyballs are perfect for on the go, as a treat or for before a workout. I love the sweet taste of dades, and in combination with peanutbutter it’s absolutely perfect! I always make a big batch of these balls so I always have some on hand.
- 150 grams unpitted dades
- 120 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams chopped almonds (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons peanutbutter or other nutbutter
- 75 ml water
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- a cup of shredded coconut
- Place rolled oats in a food processor and process on high fora bout 1 minute until it’s oat flour.
- Add the dades, chopped almonds, peanutbutter, water, cacaopowder and salt to the food processor and process for another minute until you formed dough. It should feel like cookie dough: not too dry and not too liquidy. If it feels to dry you can add more peanutbutter, if it’s too liquidy, add more oats.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out a little bit of the dough and roll it between your palms. Roll a little ball and place it on a plate. Repeat until you’re out of dough.
- Place the balls in a cup of shredded coconut until covered.
- Let them rest for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Share your picture with me or leave a comment below 🙂
I’ve been experimenting with adding different flavors to my oatmeal. My classic combo (almond milk, banana, peanutbutter) is definitely my favorite, but I really like